Join the Volunteer Club on Saturday, 5/6 as we help the needy in Tucson. FREE!
Volunteer at the Community Food Bank! We will work with other groups to put together bags and boxes of food for hungry people in Tucson.
- Be at CESL by 8:15am.
- We will leave CESL at 8:30am - Don't be late!
- Wear closed toed shoes (no sandals), and don't wear tank tops.
- Bring water to stay hydrated.
- Be ready to work!
- Signing up is free, but it is a commitment! Only register if you will definitely go.
- Space is limited to 10 volunteers from CESL!
- We will return to CESL around 12:30pm.
Check out their website for more info: http://www.communityfoodbank.org
Meet in front of CESL at 8:15am.