TEFL Certificate Courses:
- 100-hour Intensive TEFL (face-to-face): $995 tuition
- 50-hour Online TEFL 1: Fundamentals of English Language Teaching: $335 tuition
- 50-hour Online TEFL 2: Course Planning and Teaching: $335 tuition
- 50-hour Online TEFL 3: Teaching Language Skills: $335 tuition
- 40-Hour Practicum (face-to-face): $820 tuition
- 20-Hour Practicum (face-to-face): $410 tuition
professional development COURSES:
- 30-hour CALT 1: Fundamentals of Language Assessment: $245 tuition
- 30-hour CALT 2: Assessing Language Skills: $245 tuition
- 30-hour CALT 3: Grading and Student Evaluations: $245 tuition
- 30-hour CALT 4: Administering and Planning Assessment: $245 tuition
Note: Hours designated reflect contact time with instructor and do not include time spent on homework or other outside assignments. All courses run pending enrollment.
- Each submitted application incurs a $30 application fee. You may apply for multiple classes simultaneously, which will result in reduced application fees.
- A $20 technology fee applies to each session. Consecutive courses require separate payments of this fee.
- English Proficiency Assessment (EPA): Applicants whose First Language is not English and do not have proof English proficiency, need to take CESL own test and will be charged a $60.00 fee.
- Domestic students: CESL mails certificates for online classes to U.S. addresses via FedEx and students will be charged a $15 mailing fee.
- International students: CESL delivers certificates for all online classes via FedEx when mailed to an address outside the U.S. and students will be charged a $60 mailing fee with this application.
- Intensive TEFL students: Students enrolled in face-to-face course receive their certificate at the graduation. Students unable to attend the graduation ceremony will be charged the applicable FedEx mailing fee.
- International students enrolling in the 100-hour Intensive TEFL Course who require an F-1 visa will incur in additional fees, such as I-20 fee and SEVIS fee.
- Application deadlines are on Sundays at midnight, Arizona time. Unfortunately we are not able to accept late applications.
Early Bird Discount: 10% off tuition
Must register and pay in full about 5 weeks prior to first day of class; exact dates for each session are posted in the website.
UA Affiliate Discount: 10% off tuition
Must submit a copy of a UA CatCard (own or immediate family member’s) with the online application.
- Discounts may not be combined.
- There are no discounts for the 40-hour and 20-hour TEFL Practicums.
- All fees and tuition must be paid in full by the discount deadline to be eligible for discounts.
For refund and deferral policy, please click here.