Thank you for visiting this page. We want you to have a site where you can see all the links and social media platforms CESL uses to engage with our students. Please follow us, like us, and share content with us! Please enjoy responsibly!
Official CESL social media and communication channels:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/uacesl
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/uacesl
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/uacesl
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/uacesl
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+UACESL/posts
- Linkedin: https://bitly.com/linkedin-uacesl
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/uacesl/
- Skype: "azcesl1"
- Snapchat: "uacesl"
- QQ: 3372527989
- WeChat: "uacesl"
- Weibo: "美国亚利桑那大学语言中心" “http://weibo.com/ceslazua”
Policies for students
- Joining CESL Social media channels is voluntary
- Respect the privacy of others
- Respect the cultural differences of others
- Use appropriate language
- CESL reserves the right to restrict access and affiliation to its channels
- Always ask if you are not sure whether or not something is permitted
- It is the student's responsibility to request that something be removed, in writing and these requests must be respected
- The promotion of CESL events, activities, and programs incorporates social media in addition to other official means. For official, concrete, and up to date information, students need to visit the CESL website www.cesl.arizona.edu
Please click here to see the official CESL Social Media Policies and Best Practices document
For any questions please contact CESL at email@example.com.