How IRP Works
- Books are on Library shelves by CESL Class Level: 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.
- You choose the books you want to read.
- If you begin a book & you don’t like it, return it & get another one.
- When you finish reading your book, bring it back to the Library, along with your Reading Passport.
- One of the Library Workers will ask you questions to make sure you have read the book.
- The Library Worker will put a special stamp in your Reading Passport & will record it in the Library IRP spreadsheet.
How IRP Helps You
- Reading books you choose, at your level, improves your reading ability.
- Your understanding will improve faster.
- Your vocabulary will grow faster.
- Your reading speed will increase.
- Pizza Party—Free pizza midway through: 3 stamps (books)
- Gold Pin—Fall & Spring semester (16 weeks): 14 stamps (books). Summer semester (8 weeks): 10 stamps (books)
- Silver Pin-- Fall & Spring semester (16 weeks): 10 stamps (books). Summer semester (8 weeks): 7 stamps (books)
- Bronze Pin-- Fall & Spring semester (16 weeks): 7 stamps (books). Summer semester (8 weeks): 4 stamps (books)
Please click here