We are happy you are here to learn more about studying English at CESL in our Intensive English Program (IEP). We have prepared some important information here for you. If you have questions, need assistance with the application or want more information, let us know! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-520-621-3637.
- Only CEA-accredited program in Arizona
- 8-week sessions
- Sessions begin in August, October, January, March, June
- 7 levels. Details here!
- 4 types of classes. Details here!
- Over 150 hours of instruction each session
- 20 hours of instruction per week plus teacher availability in office hours
- Fun activities scheduled every week!
- Students make rapid progress in a rigorous and challenging curriculum
- Class size: 14-20
- Application fee $110 USD
- Click here to see the general process to arrive at CESL!
- Summer II 2017: July 5-August 4, 2017
- Fall 1 2017: August 14-October 12, 2017
- Fall 2 2017: October 9-December 8, 2017
- Click here for more sessions
- $3255.00 CESL tuition and fees for 1 session (8 weeks)
- + $250.00 Books
- + $3250.00 Living expenses (transportation, housing, food)
- $6755.00 USD total needed per 8-week session
- Click here for costs details
Extend your study
- How to Extend: Step-by-step instructions to help our current students continue their studies at CESL
- Only accredited English language institute in Arizona by the Commission on English Language Accreditation (CEA)
- Superior English language instruction through a comprehensive curriculum
- CESL prepares students for academic and professional success
- 45+ years of experience
- Located on campus at the University of Arizona, Arizona's Top 100 Global university (U.S. News and World Report)
- Professional teachers with at least a masters degree and many with doctorate degrees
- Conditional admission with the University of Arizona for all undergraduate degrees and many graduate degrees
- State of the art computer labs and technology resources
- CESL library equipped with the latest literature and test preparation resources
- Fun activities or excursions scheduled every week to popular local or regional destinations such as the Grand Canyon!
- Student success resources and additional training available: Program for Intentional Learning (PIL) and personalized tutoring
- Our English language classes serve the linguistic and professional development needs of The University of Arizona and the greater global community
- CESL promotes cultural and linguistic diversity and understanding through sensitivity, professionalism, and collaboration both on and off campus
- Flexible curriculum, as we understand that students learn in different ways and offer a variety of instructional methodologies to meet student learning styles
- Active classes which require intense student participation to improve individual language skills