For UA Departments
We can offer workshops on different cultural approaches to the classroom and class assignments, and on suggested best practices for helping international students have a positive and productive learning experience. Contact email@example.com.
In addition to CESL’s full-time ESL program, we have flexible options for connecting with students across campus.
For International Students
- Part-time classes are available during the day or the evening
- Topics include Speaking & Listening, Writing, Reading, Grammar, Conversation, Pronunciation, Business English and more!
- 2-5 people can share the cost of a Skill Intensive Workshop. They can choose any topic related to English learning (speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar, pronunciation, presentation skills, TOEFL preparation….)
- Students work one-on-one with skilled tutors to address their specific needs
Coming soon: International Women’s Club!
For students interested in international studies and/or ESL
TEFL teacher training
- We have a variety of teacher-training classes (basic, advanced, specific teaching topics) as well as teaching practica
- Some programs available online, some available face-to-face
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students interested in meeting international students could sign up for credit as preceptors with CESL. They come talk with international students and learn a bit about the ESL field as well.
- Contact: email@example.com.