Study in the evenings
Students who satisfactorily complete all required courses in a specified program will receive a Program Certificate. Each class is 30 hours of in-class instruction with some outside activities, and upon satisfactory completion, students will receive a Certificate of Participation for that class. Students who meet CESL admissibility requirements are eligible to participate in this program.
For more information
- classes in Tucson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- classes in Nogales: email@example.com
- Certifcate Programs Flyer
- Request Your Completed Certificate
Why complete a Certificate Program?
- CESL's part-time programs are affordable and convenient.
- CESL can enhance your career with improvement of your English language skills.
- CESL is the place to improve your English most quickly in southern Arizona or northern Mexico – The Best Choice!
Professional English Program
To enter the Professional English Program, a student must complete CESL Intensive English Program level 50 or High Intermediate 1 or have the approval of the Program Coordinator.
- High Intermediate 2
- Advanced Business Case Studies: Written Communications
- Advanced Business Case Studies: Oral Communications
Academic English Program
To enter the Academic English Program, a student must complete CESL Intensive English Program level 50 or High Intermediate 1 or have the approval of the Program Coordinator.
- Formal Presentations
- Reading & Writing for Academic Purposes
- Conversation & Discussion