CESL's tuition is competitively priced, and we are among the lowest-cost, quality ESL programs on a University campus. We are glad to offer competitive discounts.
- Only one discount per student per session
- Discounts are on tuition only
- Tuition must be paid in full to qualify for a discount
- Both the application fee and tuition must be paid in full by the discount deadline to be eligible for discounts
- Discounts apply to all programs excluding exceptions listed at the bottom of this page
Early bird discount: 10% off tuition
Early Bird Discount deadlines for all students are 30 days prior to IEP session report date and five weeks prior to the first day of classes for the Evening and Teacher Training programs. Students may apply the 10% Early Bird Discount every session as long as they apply and pay tuition by the early registration deadline.
UA Affiliate Discount: 10% off tuition
Must show UA CatCard (own or immediate family member’s and submit copy with application). May be used each session. Until last business day prior to first day of class discounts.
CESL Affiliate Discount: 10% off tuition
Discount for affiliate Part Time (PT) students. PT students must identify sponsor/affiliate on application and use group code. May be used each session. Until last business day prior to first day of class discounts.
Discounts do not apply to:
- University Track Programs
- Tutoring (except in renewing)
- Skills Intensive Workshop (SIW)
- Course on Demand (COD)
- Local Portable Classes (LPC)
- Seminar Courses
- Test registration