CESL welcomes partnerships with local schools. If you are interested in having a group of CESL students come visit your school, or if you are interested in having a group of your students visit CESL, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The name and location of your school, including any nearby bus lines.
- The dates of the requested visit (the more dates you have available, the better the chances of a visit being arranged easily)
- The length of the requested visit
- If there is anything special our students would need to prepare for the visit.
Requesting a school visit
Please keep in mind the following:
- Please submit requests at least four weeks before the desired visit date.
- If visits are longer than 30-40 minutes, they will require the involvement of multiple class periods, so the planning time will be longer.
- We have session breaks mid-March and mid-October, so early semester requests and late semester requests must be handled separately. It is also difficult for us to have visits on the first or last week of a session.
Language Teaching Workshops
Several Saturdays a year, CESL holds free language teaching workshops.
- These workshops focus on different aspects of teaching language.
- They are free to any lanuage teacher in Southern Arizona.
- Teachers may earn 2 CE hours.
- Space is limited - reservations are required!
- For professional teacher training certificates and courses, please click here