University Services for CESL Students
- Campus Health Service CESL students on F or J visas are required to pay a campus health fee. This fee allows them to use the Campus Health Service during its open hours. Doctor's visits and most prescriptions are covered by the health center fee. Students may be charged for X-rays and some tests. CESL's Health Insurance covers emergency care and will pay for a specialist if the Campus Health Center refers the student.
- Univeristy Bookstore CESL students buy their textbooks required for your CESL classes in the ASUA bookstore located at the west end of the Student Union Building. The CESL textbooks are located downstairs with other textbooks.
- Campus Recreation Center CESL students may join the Campus Recreation Center. They will pay $48.00 for 16-week semester or the summer session. Ask for the half-price semester discount if you are registering for CESL session 2.
- University Police Department has the responsibility of enforcing state laws and University rules and regulations. The officers have the same authority as police officers of any other police agency in the State of Arizona and will assist you to the best of their ability if you have a problem or need that might be resolved by the Police Department. Emergency call boxes are located throughout the campus. They are red phone boxes located on tall blue poles. You should look for and find the emergency call boxes near your usual pathways.
Computers on Campus - To use the university wi-fi internet on campus, you must register your computer.
- First, you must create a UA Netid userid and password. Get your UA Netid code in CESL 101.
- After you have a user id and password, you can register your computer at DHCP Service
Campus Life and Services
- UA Parking and Transportation Office is located 1117 E. 6th Street
- Parking Permits
- Bus Passes
- CatTran Map and Schedule - a pdf map
- SAFERIDE 621-7233
- Visitor Parking Map
- Arizona Daily Wildcat