- Be between 13 and 17 years old.
- Be literate in their first language
- Submission of fraudulent documents will cancel your application
- Applicants for the F-1 students visa must demonstrate ability to meet the financial obligations of their program
- Complete online application. Please provide the student's full name and date of birth as written in the passport.
- Pay the $110 USD non-refundable application fee (pay $335 if you need SEVIS)
- Submit copy of valid passport
- Submit financial guarantee covering at least $2710 USD What is this?
- Submit financial guarantee form
- Submit the minor documents
Step 1: Apply
- Apply here
- Browser requirements: Please use newer versions of Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Safari). We will void all such transactions and require you to apply again. Please do not use Mozilla Firefox to submit your application and payment.
- As you begin, you will be given a CESL Number 999 number, with a total of 9 digits. Please write down this number and keep it handy for future reference
- Upload your supporting documents described above. Prepare, scan, and save the documents in your computer to be uploaded with your application
- Pay the application fee with a credit or debit card
- Advance throughout the screens with the "Next" and "Back" button that you can locate at the bottom of each page
- Do not go back with your "Back" button in your browser
Step 2: Submit required documents
- If you do not upload your supporting documents with the application, please upload them at www.cesl.arizona.edu/upload using your CESL 999 number and personal information
Step 3: After you apply
- Application processing times is approximately one week from the receipt of a complete application
- Please contact the CESL Admissions Office at email@example.com or call +1 (520) 621-3637 for questions regarding your application
- If everything is complete and the student is eligible, CESL will issue an admission packet which will be mailed via FEDEX