Step 1: Submit online application
Step 2: Submit supporting documents
- Upload your supporting documents described above. You will see a section where you can upload them in your online application
- If you do not upload your documents in the application, you can upload them later here www.cesl.arizona.edu/upload using your CESL 999 number and personal information
- All application materials must be submitted by the application deadline for the session you are applying for. If the supporting documents are not submitted by the deadline the application will need to be deferred to the next session.
Step 3: After you apply
- Application processing time is approximately one week from the receipt of a complete application
- Please contact the CESL Admissions Office at email@example.com or call +1 (520) 621-3637 for questions regarding your application
Late arrivals: Students are expected to report and register at CESL on the I-20 report date. If you cannot arrive on the arrival date, please contact CESL admissions office for advice. Students who have this issue should consider choosing later dates. For more information including the late fees, please visit our Costs Page.