- Complete the online application . Please provide the student's full name and date of birth as written in the passport
- Pay the $110 USD non-refundable application fee ($50 USD for current CESL students)
- Submit an English Proficiency Score
- Submit a copy of your passport
- Submit a financial guarantee for $8,972 USD What is this?
- Submit a financial guarantee form Students on scholarships must ensure that their financial guarantee shows dates that cover the full length of the program
Attention students from the following countries: Burundi, West Bank, and Congo
Due to a recent increase of non-arrivals to CESL, students from Burundi, West Bank, and Congo must pay full tuition prior to a CESL I-20 being issued. The program fees will be due upon arrival. If your visa is denied, you must present the official embassy or consulate letter for a full refund prior to the start date of your scheduled program. See CESL Refund Policy for details.